The Karina Harris VIP Shopper Membership covers the 1st 6 months and by checking the terms you authorize Karina Harris to automatically charge your fee of $27 every 6 months.
The Karina Harris affiliate online system, and Affiliate Training Membership covers the 1st 30 days and by checking the terms you authorize Karina Harris to automatically charge your fee of $27 per month as an affiliate.
You may cancel any future recurring charges by contacting the companies’ support department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Karina Harris LLC
P.O. Box 13011 Olympia, WA 98508
INDEPENDENT BRAND INFLUENCER REPLICATED WEBSITE
- All information, materials, functions and other Site content (including Submissions as defined in Paragraph 7) provided on the site, such as text, graphics, images, etc. is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the site is the exclusive property of the company and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Except as stated herein or as otherwise provided in an express authorization from us, no material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Any unauthorized use of any material contained in the site is strictly prohibited.
- Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, and logos (collectively Trademarks) used and displayed on the Site are the Company’s™ registered and unregistered Trademarks and Trademarks of the Company’s™licensors. Use of our Trademarks, if allowed, must adhere to the Company’s™ Policies and Procedures relating to Trademarks.
- Links from the Site to third party websites may be provided by the Company. If so, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use such links, you will leave the Site. The Company has not reviewed all such third party sites (if any) and does not control, and is not responsible for, any of these websites and their content. The Company does not endorse or make any representations about such websites or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any third-party websites linked from the Site, you do so at your own risk.
- You may not place hyperlinks to the Site without receiving the Company’s™ prior written consent. Unless you receive express written consent from the Company, your request to link to the Site shall be deemed denied. Unless otherwise permitted in writing signed by an authorized representative of Karina Harris, a website that links to the Site: Shall not imply, either directly or indirectly, that Karina Harris is endorsing its products; endorsing its products; Shall comply with the provisions of Section 10; Shall not use any of the Company’s™ Trademarks or the Trademarks of our licensors; Shall not contain content or material that could be construed as offensive, controversial or distasteful and should only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups; Shall not disparage Karina Harris, its officers, agents, employees, products, or services in any way or otherwise negatively affect or harm t’s/their reputation and goodwill; Shall not present false or misleading information about the Company or the Karina Harris opportunity; Shall not misrepresent any relationship with Karina Harris; Shall not replicate in any manner any content in the Site, and Shall not create a browser or border environment around Site material.
- A Public Forum means an area or feature offered as part of the Site that offers the opportunity for users to distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more Site users, including, but not limited to, a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, or e-mail function. You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a Public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you distribute on or through the Site under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same. We have no duty to monitor any Public Forum. You should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Public Forum is at your own risk. Karina Harris is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and the Company specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith. Submissions you distribute on or through the Site under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same. We have no duty to monitor any Public Forum. You should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Public Forum is at your own risk. Karina Harris is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and the Company specifically disclaims any and all liability in connection therewith.
- You agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute, or link to or from the Site any Submission, Content, or material that: Promotes the sale of any non-Karina Harris™ products or services; is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is profane, violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity; (e) is libelous, slanderous, defamatory, or violates the law. s illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug use, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity; infringes or violates any right of a third party including (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation; person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation; contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site; does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum or violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum; or is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including, spamming, flooding, trolling, and griefing, as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet. We cannot and do not assure that other users are or will be complying with the foregoing Rules of Conduct or any other provisions of the agreement, and, as between you and Karina Harris, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
- You agree that the Site, including its code, documentation, appearance, structure, and organization constitute trade secrets and/or copyrighted and/or proprietary material of the Company and its licensors. The Site is protected by United States copyright, patent, trademark and other laws including international treaty provisions. You agree not to disclose, provide or otherwise make available such trade secrets, copyrighted or proprietary material in any form to any third party without the prior written consent of Company and/or its licensors, as applicable. Title to the Site, or any copy, modification, translation, partial copy, compilation, derivative work or merged portion of the Site, shall at all times remain with Company or its licensors, as applicable. You may not copy the written materials accompanying the Site. You agree to take every reasonable precaution to prevent the theft, disclosure, and the unauthorized copying, reproduction or distribution of the Site. of the Site.
- Without the prior written consent of the Company, you may not: (a) transfer, assign, rent, use, copy or modify the Site or the web pages created through the Site, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement; (b) decompile, reverse assemble or otherwise reverse engineer the Site, except to the extent the foregoing the restriction is expressly prohibited under applicable law; (c) reproduce, disclose, market, lease, transfer, distribute or revise the Site or the associated web pages; (d) distribute any executable versions of the site to third parties or use such executables in excess of the limitations set forth above; (e) use the Site to provide facility management, service bureau or other access or use of the program for the benefit of third parties; (f) You will not remove, alter or destroy any copyright notices, proprietary legends or other indicia of ownership.
- The company may offer features such as bulletin boards or e-mail functions as part of the Site (referred to as Interactive Medium). You may not submit any material that is unlawful, harmful, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar, indecent, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law. Please do not submit any material that is protected by copyright, patent, or other proprietary rights without obtaining permission of the copyright or patent owner or licensor. The Interactive Medium shall not be used for any commercial purposes. You will not submit any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise, or solicit the sale of any other goods, services, businesses or business opportunities. businesses or business opportunities. Any information or material submitted by you to the Company through the Interactive Medium will be deemed non-proprietary and non-confidential and may be used by Company without restriction. Without limiting the foregoing, by offering any information or material through the Company Site (e.g., through chat, bulletin boards, e-mail, contests or otherwise), you grant to Company the worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, publish, make derivative works from and distribute such information or materials in any and all forms and media, now or hereafter discovered. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all personal data (e.g., name, address and telephone number) provided to Company will be handled in accordance with Company’s Privacy Statement. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit any submission, and to choose to include or not include such submission in the Interactive Medium. The Interactive Medium includes the opinions, statements and other content of third parties. We are not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying such content, including such content’s accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright or other laws. Any opinions, statements or other content expressed by third parties are those of such third parties and not of Company. Company does not endorse any such opinion, statement or other material posted on or accessible through the Interactive Medium.
- By using the Site, you authorize the Company to periodically send you information and updates relating to the Company’s business, products, programs, promotions, and other matters.
- Karina Harris does not guarantee that the Site will be free from interruption. The Site may be subject to shutdown from time to time for maintenance, technical issues, and/or causes beyond Karina Harris’s™ control. You agree that Karina Harris shall have no liability for any loss caused by any shutdown or interruption.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information to us. Personally, identifiable information is any piece of information that can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person including names, addresses, email addresses, or telephone numbers. We use this information to maintain contact with customers.
INFORMATION USE & SHARING
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
AGGREGATE INFORMATION (NON-PERSONALLY
Karina Harris may share aggregated demographic information with our partners, vendors, suppliers, third-party providers, and advertisers. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
In the event, Karina Harris goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, the personal information of customers will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring entity.
LAW ENFORCEMENT, JUDICIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE
Karina Harris will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, civil or criminal investigative demands, administrative and regulatory demands, and other legal obligations. In order for Karina Harris to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Karina Harris may be called upon to disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in those jurisdictions. Such information may include but is not limited to, personally identifiable information. We will provide such information as we deem necessary.
COMMUNICATION FROM US
SPECIAL OFFERS AND UPDATES
Karina Harris may send an email or communicate with you via blogs with information about Karina Harris. information about Karina Harris.
On rare occasions, it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send visitors an email.
Karina Harris communicates with visitors via email, blogs, and social media.
Karina Harris’s site may contain links to or from other sites. Please be aware that Karina Harris is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
WASHINGTON STATE ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old.
We know you will love your KH goodies. However, if you are not satisfied, please email our support team at email@example.com
with your order number and we can start the return. Items returned within 30 days of purchase can be refunded to the original form of payment (excluding shipping and handling fees). Returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase are eligible for exchange. Please ensure that all returned items are in the original packaging and in new, unused condition. All items purchased during any sale are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange. What is the return/exchange process for international customers? International customers? Items returned within 30 days of purchase are eligible for a refund but due to the cost of international shipping, we will refund 80% of the retail value paid. We will not ask you to send the item back. Should you need a replacement for damaged/defective items we will do so within 90 days of purchase. We do not refund taxes, duties or shipping fees. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org